One of the most hotly anticipated parties on the Summer social calendar, The Vinho Verde Wine Experience returns once more to NYC for ever-flowing wine + food bites from some of New York’s hottest restaurants including Eataly, Ferris, Conmigo, Silly Chilly Dumplings, and MY/MO Mochi Ice Cream. Entertainment provided from NYC’s very own DJ Tom Macari and artist Christopher Ghiraldi, who will be doing live art throughout the day.
Enjoy live music while you sip on endless wine + cocktails and mingle. Discover over the top specially curated Vinho Verde wineries that are flying into New York City just for this event to share with you their amazing wines, throughout Canoe Studios’s Instagram-famous panoramic indoor/outdoor spaces.
Attendees will have a chance to taste and enjoy wine from over 30 top, specially curated wineries in the Vinho Verde region as well as food bites from some of NYC’s hottest restaurants. The day-long event, broken down into three sessions, will also include sommeliers hosting informative sessions about Vinho Verde, mixologists custom curating delicious beverages at the Vinho Verde Cocktail Bar, live music, live artist painting, and a photo booth to capture memories with friends and family.
- Session 1 VIP + GA: 12PM-3PM
- Session 1 GA: 1PM-3PM
- Session 2 VIP + GA: 3:30PM-6:30PM
- Session 2 GA: 4:30PM-6:30PM
- Session 3 VIP + GA: 7PM-10PM
- Session 3 GA: 8PM-10PM
WHERE: Canoe Studios | 601 West 26th Street, #1465, New York, NY 10001
*VIP admission means you’ll gain early access one hour before the crowd, so you’ll have more time to sample and mingle.
- Endless Vinho Verde tastings
- Food pairings from some of NYC’s hottest restaurants (INCLUDED!)
- Top Mixologists slinging cocktails @ the Vinho Verde Cocktail Bar
- Live Music
- Branded Stemless Wine Glass (yours to keep!)
- Live Artist Painting
- Top Sommeliers teaching you about Vinho Verde
- Photographers & Videographers capturing all the fun
- Tag and Print Photobooth