Lucky Lounge presents City Jam. The Southern California denim brand has brought back the 90s house party, West Coast style! We’ve transformed Freehand Chicago with two floors full of activations which included:
- 7 in Heaven – A room transformed to resemble an authentic 90s closet, filled with Lucky Brand clothing and vintage keepsakes, setting the scene for a “7 minutes in heaven” gif photobooth
- Mixtape – A room, decorated with neon signs, cassette tapes, boom boxes and stacked vintage televisions playing number one hits from 1990 – 1999.
- Take Me Home – Guests took home customized embroidered bandanas, with walls outfitted in Lucky Brand ad campaigns from beginning to present.
- Parental Unit – Fully equipped with embarrassing 90s family photos, guests had the chance to recreate their own school portraits with the laser beam background photobooth.
- Bobby’s Room – Arguably the most fun room, the quintessential brother’s room, decorated in nostalgic 90s memorabilia. Guests enjoyed ambient grunge music like Nirvana, Radiohead and Smashing Pumpkins, along with complimentary beer, served in red Solo cups.
Special guest performer Brady, played to a packed crowd, as party-goers sang along to some of her hits like I Wanna Be Down, Sittin’ Up in My Room, Baby and more, along with DJ sets by Brandi Cyrus, Jacqueline Rezak, Chris Masterson and HXLT during one of Chicago’s most fun-filled weekends for music lovers and fashion influencers. Cocktails were provided by Deep Eddy and mixers by Elixir, an organic probiotic sparkling dring, served in Solo cups.