The weather is changing, and we are in need of a change too! Here are some home accents and ideas to spice up your apartment without breaking the budget.
1. This mermaid blanket from The Store On Queen! Perfect for to keep you warm during movie night or while you curl up with a good book and cute enough to leave out as an accent in your living room. While they don’t have a location in New York (one day!!), they do have an online store!
2. These fringe hanging accessories from Anthropologie! Coming in three sizes and colors, the Fringed Wall Art transforms any room into a cozier, more inviting space.
3. These candle holders from Dwell Studio! Nothing says fall like lots of candles. Hand-crafted of glass and metal, this elegant hexagonal hurricane is the perfect home for candles or other treasures.
4. These glass, hammered copper mugs from Williams Sonoma! Bring the warmth and luster of copper to your tabletop with elegant copper-sleeved glass, handcrafted by coppersmiths in Turkey who carry on the ancient art of Anatolian metalworking. Using traditional spinning techniques, the artisans shape the solid copper, then hand hammer the exterior and polish it to a brilliant finish. Perfect for apple cider, hot chocolate, turkish coffee, and more!
5. A terrarium from Jayson Home! Add some life and greenery into your home this fall. Create your own mini indoor landscape with this terrarium. This closed environment for plants, other organic materials, and even small animals, like a turtle or lizard.
6. These velvet and sheepskin pillows from Arhaus! Purely from nature, these authentic sheepskin pillows provide a softness and warmth like none other. Sourced from the high country farms of Australia and New Zealand, our sheepskins are carefully selected for their quality and texture. OR add a splash of shimmer to any room with cool and calming blue accents. Luxurious blue velvet applique is accented by hand-sewn beadwork with a solid velvet back and piping. Delicate leaves are individually sewn to create a soaring pattern that’s delightfully whimsical.