Staying healthy and in shape is hard on your own!
Here are the top 10 fitness apps to keep you on track:
- CycleCast – The first app to bring streaming spin classes to the digital space, with workouts from qualified instructors – All you need is a stationary bike and a WiFi connection.
- Nike Training Club – Once you pick the area of the body you want to focus on and set how much time you have, the app will select a training plan perfect for you.
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge – This mini-workout app will cue you to get into position and have you doing everything from high-intensity jumping jacks to push-ups and even core-blasting planks.
- Hot5 – Exercises taught by real trainers where you can specialize the type of routine you want to have, from fitness basics to Crossfit and Pilates.
- Fitnet – Find the perfect trainer and workout style that meets your schedule.
- DailyBurn – This app is filled with hundreds of workout videos for you to do whenever, wherever.
- Yoga Studio – You can pick and download a class, or create and save a class that you design by picking individual poses to string together.
- Perfect Pilates Body – Provides you with various easy-to-follow workouts to strengthen your body.
- Sworkit – Designed with busy people in mind with high-intensity bodyweight workouts that you can make as short as five minutes and as long as an hour.
- Strong Lifts 5×5 – The app prompts you to complete three lifting exercises with five sets of five reps and suggests following the workout three times a week.